Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Ramblings

Holy smokes! Has it really been this long since I sat here in front of this empty box and scrambled through a quick post? Time really does fly doesn't it?!

It's been busy around here since I last blogged, we had a loss in my hubby's family, celebrated a couple of birthdays, met one of my colleagues for dinner who is moving to SoCal and made it through work and life.

Of course we can't forget the DVR that's been purring along! My hubby got me suckered into loving The Vampire Diaries on the CW. Of course it's from Kevin Williamson which is probably why I got suckered in. He started all the shows I was addicted to in the 90's so why not now?! I'm also testing out the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I'm still waiting since it's only the 2nd episode but not sure that I'm going to dig it. And then there's Nikita. I think it has potential (I definitely like it better than RHBH). It remindes me of   Alias with twist.

Well this has turned out to be a random post. I promise next time will be more interesting with pictures! Now I just have to plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment