Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Goals: Fun Stuff

I posted the other day about exercise and nutrition goals which are sorta fun. I wanted to post about something more fun that I'm looking forward too.

1. Redoing the front yard. If you've seen it you know why. It will also make mowing less of a chore, which means we might do it more often. We usually mow just before we start looking like the house that no one lives in.

2. Sharing more. This blog is part of my goals. I'd love to be able to grow into sharing stuff. I'm not sure what stuff it is, since right now it's random babbling but maybe by um, October I'll have some direction. I also want to share more of my gifts with others too. Not sure how to do that but I'll put it on the list and see what comes of it.

3. Vacation. I'm not sure where we're going - there is one big idea and one smaller idea floating around - both are fabulous. We'll see where we end up. :-)

I think 3 is a good start to a good year. Hopefully I can stay inspired and enthusiastic. I think it's loosing a little of each of those and time that really makes us forget about our well intentioned goals.

Cheers to a great 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment